Monday, February 16, 2009

How Do You Like This Season Of American Idol

How many of you are enjoying this year's american idol? I thought so. Me too. I have to admit, I've fell asleep more this season than any other. And hey, Paula has a friend this year. I don't know if it's her Sobriety Sister or her Chaparone, but I don't think she ads much to the show. Of course, Paula hasn't been falling down drunk either, so maybe her friend is keeping her somewhat sober.

Once again this year, we have some Has-Been-Pro's trying out for the show. I'm still miffed over last year's shows and they way the treated some of the non-professionals like David Archuleta.

All I can say is that I hope this year ends up being better than last year. Anyone hear of David Cook since he left American Idol? Me either.

No comments: